Rooms must be booked before April 1, 2020, to secure the group rate. Group rate includes complimentary basic Wi-Fi access in guest rooms for all Marriott Rewards Members.
+$10/night Resort Fee
The conference rate is available 3 days prior to and 3 days after the conference based on availability, so why not take a couple of extra days to enjoy San Diego and make it a vacation?
Resort fee includes the following items:
- Wired For Business package, including local, domestic long distance and Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
- Access to Fitness Center and daily fitness classes
- In-Room Bottled Water (two (2) bottles)
- Resort Equipment Rentals – (2) 2-hour bike rentals
- Resort Equipment Rentals – (2) beach chairs
- Resort Equipment Rentals – (2) boogie boards
Reservations must be made directly with Marriott Reservations at +1 (888)-511-5086, or by using the web link: XXXX
To avoid a one night’s room and tax charge, reservations must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
San Diego International Airport (SAN) is just 7.4 miles from the resort. For full details on directions and ground transportation options, click here.
- Several companies offer service to/from SAN for one or more riders. See the airport website for details and contact information.
- Approximate one-way cost: $16.00
- Taxi service is available from to/from the SAN Airport outside the baggage claim area.
- Approximate one-way cost: $25.00
“I learned how much that I don’t know about the tool and how we can expand our usage and take advantage of additional features.”
~ Lockheed Martin
Valet Parking; $35.00 nightly / $13.00 hourly
Self Parking: $31.00 nightly / $15.00 hourly
3 complimentary electric car charging stations are available.
If you have questions, please email the Conference Manager.